Menstrual Cup + Cup Case + Cloth Toiletry Bag, FreeUcup
Our materials are of high quality and are designed to offer a long life, if we take care of our garments they will be with us for a very long time.To do this we must follow the washing instructions: Wash at 30 degrees, the use of iron and dryer is not recommended.
For hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns of panties, thongs, briefs or menstrual cups if the product has been tampered with.
With the exception of cases where the garment is damaged or where we have made a mistake in the description, measurements or shipping error. In this case, it will be FreeU who will refund the order in full or will be responsible for the costs of the product exchange.
For all other categories:
You can return this item free of charge within 30 days of receiving it. Remember to return it in the same condition and unused.
The FreeCup menstrual cup is made of biocompatible medical grade silicone, is reusable and is used like a tampon.
The ultimate in intimate care for a more comfortable and sustainable menstruation.
Advantages of the menstrual cup
- It is flexible, making it easy to insert and remove.
- It is soft, increases comfort when worn and reduces discomfort.
- You can wear it for up to 12 hours without worry.
- Suitable for light, moderate and heavy menstruation.
- Zero risk of leakage.
- Ideal for sports.
- It does not irritate.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Hygienic, hypoallergenic and toxic-free.
With the purchase of FreeCup you will also receive:
- Silicone sleeve to store the cup.
- A cloth bag to store the sheathed cup and transport it wherever you want.
- Detailed instructions for use.
What size should I choose?
- Size S: For young women, teenagers or those who have not given birth vaginally. Also for those with light discharge or tighter vaginal muscles.
- Size M: For women who have given birth vaginally or have a heavy menstrual flow.
Instructions for use
How is it positioned?
- Wash your hands before touching it.
- Fold it with your fingers in a C-shape.
- Insert the wider folded part and rotate it so that it unfolds once it is fully inserted.
How is it extracted?
- The most important thing is to relax the body, to be in a comfortable position.
- Insert your index finger and thumb into the vagina, grasp the base of the cup with the help of the handle, break the vacuum by pressing gently.
- Move it from side to side, pulling it slightly downwards to pull it out slowly.
Maintenance of the menstrual cup
- Sterilise: Before the first use and on a monthly basis you should boil the cup in plenty of water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wash: Wash with cold water after each use, you can use intimate soap.
- Storage: Keep it in the pink silicone case included in the pack.
You might also like